P.S. Free 2023 Tableau Desktop-Specialist dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Pass4cram: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ws114ATY0qlqM1GSdr1AHh8TpgVDJE67
We are leading company and innovator in this Desktop-Specialist exam area. We are grimly determined and confident in helping you pass the Desktop-Specialist exam. With professional experts and brilliant teamwork, our Desktop-Specialist exam dumps have helped exam candidates succeed since the beginning. To make our Desktop-Specialist Practice Engine more precise, we do not mind splurge heavy money and effort to invite the most professional teams into our group. They are the core value and truly helpful with the greatest skills.
What is the duration, language, and format of Tableau Desktop-Specialist: Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam
- No negative marking for wrong answers
- Number of Questions: 65
- Passing score: 72%
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice (MCQs), multiple answers
- Duration of Exam: 130 minutes
Reliable Desktop-Specialist Test Online
Desktop-Specialist Reliable Braindumps Ebook - Desktop-Specialist Test Dumps Pdf
On one hand, we adopt a reasonable price for you, ensures people whoever is rich or poor would have the equal access to buy our useful Desktop-Specialist real study dumps. On the other hand, we provide you the responsible 24/7 service. Our candidates might meet so problems during purchasing and using our Desktop-Specialist prep guide, you can contact with us through the email, and we will give you respond and solution as quick as possible. With the commitment of helping candidates to Pass Desktop-Specialist Exam, we have won wide approvals by our clients. We always take our candidates’ benefits as the priority, so you can trust us without any hesitation.
Topics of Tableau Desktop-Specialist: Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam
Candidates must know the exam topics before they start preparation. Because it will help them to hit the core. Tableau Desktop Specialist exam tests will include the following topics:1 Design for Organizational Complexity
- Determine which controls to design and implement that will ensure cost optimization
- Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution
- Determine a strategy to improve the security of an existing solution
- Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution
- Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence
- Select a cost-effective pricing model for a solution
- Determine how to improve the deployment of an existing solution
- Determine security requirements and controls when designing and implementing a solution
- Determine a deployment strategy to meet business requirements when designing and implementing a solution3 Migration Planning
- Troubleshoot solution architectures
- Select existing workloads and processes for a potential migration to the cloud
- Determine a new cloud architecture for an existing solution
- Determine how to design a multi-account Tableau environment for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements)2 Design for New Solutions
- Determine how to design networks for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements)
- Determine a solution design to meet performance objectives
- Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud4 Cost Control
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost in an existing solution5 Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
- Determine a solution design to ensure business continuity
- Determine cross-account authentication and access strategy for complex organizations (for example,an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalabilityrequirements)
- Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions based on detailed Tableau knowledge
Who should take the Tableau Desktop-Specialist: Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam
The Architect-Professional Assessment of Tableau Accredited Solutions is designed for those with an architectural location and a reliable experience of one or more years constructing applicable, cost-effective and scalable Tableau systems. Tableau Desktop-Specialist practice exams effectively demonstrates how stable and practical Tableau application systems can be designed and implemented. Define a market approach utilizing architectural architecture principles Advice on delivery throughout the project life cycle, reflecting on best practices for the organisation.
The Tableau Desktop-Specialist: Tableau Desktop Specialist exam is designed for IT and organisation-level experts with standard Tableau framework expertise. The Tableau CCP credential validates prospective consumers' awareness of these concerns and their qualifications, requirements, main resources and their use and safety, and conformity with the Tableau model, paid versions and costs. Tableau Desktop-Specialist exam dumps is the right starting point for Tableau qualification and also an ideal resource for non-technical project enthusiasts.
Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam Sample Questions (Q17-Q22):
NEW QUESTION # 17
By default, measures placed in a view are aggregated by ______________
- A. COUNT
- B. SUM
- C. MEDIAN
- D. AVERAGE
By default, measures placed in a view are aggregated by SUM, which means that the data for that field in all of the rows is combined. Measures can also be aggregated as average, median, count, or count distinct.
NEW QUESTION # 18
Data blending simulates a traditional _________________ Join
- A. Inner
- B. Full Outer
- C. Right
- D. Left
Data blending simulates a traditional left join. The main difference between the two is when the aggregation is performed. A join combines the data and then aggregates. A blend aggregates and then combines the data.
From the official website:
NEW QUESTION # 19
Using the Time Series table, create a chart that shows the percent difference in Average Inventory on Hand for each Assortment by year and quarter.
How many quarters did the Electronics Assortment show a negative percent difference in the Average Inventory On Hand?
- A. 0
- B. 1
- C. 2
- D. 3
If you chose 2, then you were very close but probably didn't plot the actual Percent Difference on your view. ( One of the marks is just over the line).
* Firstly, Drop the Week ID onto the column shelf, and convert it to continuous since we need both Year and Quarter as mentioned in the question.
* 2) Next, Drop assortment to filters shelf so that we can focus on Electronics!
3) This should be your view now. Click on the Show Mark Labels icon as shown:
The final view is as follows, with 3 points below 0 ( i.e negative )
NEW QUESTION # 20
How would you calculate GDP per capita in Tableau?
- A. SUM([GDP]/[POPULATION])
- B. SUM([Population]/[GDP]])
- C. SUM([GDP]) / SUM([Population])
- D. SUM([GDP]*[POPULATION])
GDP / Population = GDP Per Capita
Here Sum is a function, / and + are operators. On the bottom there are comments.
NEW QUESTION # 21
Which of the following returns the Absolute Value of a given number?
- A. CEILING(Number)
- B. ABS(Number)
- C. FLOOR(Number)
- D. ZN(Number)
From the official Tableau website:
NEW QUESTION # 22
Desktop-Specialist Reliable Braindumps Ebook: https://www.pass4cram.com/Desktop-Specialist_free-download.html
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of Pass4cram Desktop-Specialist dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ws114ATY0qlqM1GSdr1AHh8TpgVDJE67