Owning the Pass4training Professional-Cloud-Architect exam certification training materials is equal to have a bright future, and equal to own the key to success. After you purchase Pass4training's Professional-Cloud-Architect certification exam training materials, we will provide one year free renewal service. If there's any quality problem in Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Dumps or you fail Professional-Cloud-Architect exam certification, we will give a full refund unconditionally.
Designing for Compliance and Security
- Design for security: the learners need to gain knowledge of penetration testing; identity and access management; resource hierarchy; separation of duties; security control; data security; customer-managed encryption key management with Cloud KMS;
- Design for compliance: this covers one’s knowledge of legislation (health record privacy, data privacy, ownership, and children’s privacy); commercial (sensitive data handling and personally identifiable information); industry certifications (SOC 2); audits (such as logs).
Free Download Professional-Cloud-Architect Minimum Pass Score & Hot Google Certification Training - Unparalleled Google Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP)
As you can find that on our website, we have three versions of our Professional-Cloud-Architect study materials for you: the PDF, Software and APP online. The PDF can be printale. While the Software and APP online can be used on computers. When you find it hard for you to learn on computers, you can learn the printed materials of the Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Questions. What is more, you absolutely can afford fort the three packages. The price is set reasonably. And the Value Pack of the Professional-Cloud-Architect practice guide contains all of the three versions with a more favourable price.
Next Certification to Earn
Currently, the highest level in the program for Google involves professional certifications. Therefore, if you have a plan to earn a certificate based on another technology but still within the Google track, you can try out any targeted role like cloud developer or engineer. As a result, you can pick one from the professional-level certification paths below:
- Cloud Network Engineer;
- Collaboration Engineer.
- Machine Learning Engineer;
For more info visit:
Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect (GCP) Sample Questions (Q25-Q30):
NEW QUESTION # 25
The application reliability team at your company this added a debug feature to their backend service to send all server events to Google Cloud Storage for eventual analysis. The event records are at least 50 KB and at most
15 MB and are expected to peak at 3,000 events per second. You want to minimize data loss.
Which process should you implement?
- A. * Batch every 10,000 events with a single manifest file for metadata
* Compress event files and manifest file into a single archive file
* Name files using serverName - EventSequence
* Create a new bucket if bucket is older than 1 day and save the single archive file to the new bucket.
Otherwise, save the single archive file to existing bucket.
- B. * Append metadata to file body
* Compress individual files
* Name files with a random prefix pattern
* Save files to one bucket
- C. * Append metadata to file body
* Compress individual files
* Name files with serverName - Timestamp
* Create a new bucket if bucket is older than 1 hour and save individual files to the new bucket. Otherwise, save files to existing bucket.
- D. * Compress individual files
* Name files with serverName - EventSequence
* Save files to one bucket
* Set custom metadata headers for each object after saving
NEW QUESTION # 26
Dress4Win has asked you to recommend machine types they should deploy their application servers to.
How should you proceed?
- A. Recommend that Dress4Win deploy application servers to machine types that offer the highest RAM to CPU ratio available.
- B. Perform a mapping of the on-premises physical hardware cores and RAM to the nearest machine types in the cloud.
- C. Identify the number of virtual cores and RAM associated with the application server virtual machines align them to a custom machine type in the cloud, monitor performance, and scale the machine types up until the desired performance is reached.
- D. Recommend that Dress4Win deploy into production with the smallest instances available, monitor them over time, and scale the machine type up until the desired performance is reached.
NEW QUESTION # 27
For this question, refer to the Dress4Win case study.
At Dress4Win, an operations engineer wants to create a tow-cost solution to remotely archive copies of database backup files. The database files are compressed tar files stored in their current data center. How should he proceed?
- A. Create a cron script using gsutil to copy the files to a Regional Storage bucket.
- B. Create a cron script using gsutil to copy the files to a Coldline Storage bucket.
- C. Create a Cloud Storage Transfer Service job to copy the files to a Regional Storage bucket.
- D. Create a Cloud Storage Transfer Service Job to copy the files to a Coldline Storage bucket.
NEW QUESTION # 28
Your company just finished a rapid lift and shift to Google Compute Engine for your compute needs. You have another 9 months to design and deploy a more cloud-native solution. Specifically, you want a system that is no-ops and auto-scaling. Which two compute products should you choose? Choose 2 answers
- A. Compute Engine with managed instance groups
- B. Google App Engine Standard Environment
- C. Compute Engine with custom instance types
- D. Google Container Engine with containers
- E. Compute Engine with containers
NEW QUESTION # 29
For this question, refer to the TerramEarth case study. You are asked to design a new architecture for the
ingestion of the data of the 200,000 vehicles that are connected to a cellular network. You want to follow
Considering the technical requirements, which components should you use for the ingestion of the data?
- A. Compute Engine with specific SSH keys
- B. Cloud IoT Core with public/private key pairs
- C. Google Kubernetes Engine with an SSL Ingress
- D. Compute Engine with project-wide SSH keys
Dress4win is a web-based company that helps their users organize and manage their personal wardrobe
using a website and mobile application. The company also cultivates an active social network that
connects their users with designers and retailers. They monetize their services through advertising, e-
commerce, referrals, and a premium app model.
Dress4win's application has grown from a few servers in the founder's garage to several hundred servers
and appliances in a collocated data center. However, the capacity of their infrastructure is now insufficient
for the application's rapid growth. Because of this growth and the company's desire to innovate faster,
Dress4win is committing to a full migration to a public cloud.
For the first phase of their migration to the cloud, Dress4win is considering moving their development and
test environments. They are also considering building a disaster recovery site, because their current
infrastructure is at a single location. They are not sure which components of their architecture they can
migrate as is and which components they need to change before migrating them.
Existing Technical Environment
The Dress4win application is served out of a single data center location.
- MySQL - user data, inventory, static data
- Redis - metadata, social graph, caching
- Tomcat - Java micro-services
- Nginx - static content
- Apache Beam - Batch processing
- iSCSI for VM hosts
- Fiber channel SAN - MySQL databases
- NAS - image storage, logs, backups
Apache Hadoop/Spark servers:
- Data analysis
- Real-time trending calculations
- Social notifications
- Jenkins, monitoring, bastion hosts, security scanners
Build a reliable and reproducible environment with scaled parity of production.
Improve security by defining and adhering to a set of security and Identity and Access Management
(IAM) best practices for cloud.
Improve business agility and speed of innovation through rapid provisioning of new resources.
Analyze and optimize architecture for performance in the cloud.
Migrate fully to the cloud if all other requirements are met.
Evaluate and choose an automation framework for provisioning resources in cloud.
Support failover of the production environment to cloud during an emergency.
Identify production services that can migrate to cloud to save capacity.
Use managed services whenever possible.
Encrypt data on the wire and at rest.
Support multiple VPN connections between the production data center and cloud environment.
Our investors are concerned about our ability to scale and contain costs with our current infrastructure.
They are also concerned that a new competitor could use a public cloud platform to offset their up-front
investment and freeing them to focus on developing better features.
We have invested heavily in the current infrastructure, but much of the equipment is approaching the end
of its useful life. We are consistently waiting weeks for new gear to be racked before we can start new
projects. Our traffic patterns are highest in the mornings and weekend evenings; during other times, 80%
of our capacity is sitting idle.
Our capital expenditure is now exceeding our quarterly projections. Migrating to the cloud will likely cause
an initial increase in spending, but we expect to fully transition before our next hardware refresh cycle. Our
total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis over the next 5 years puts a cloud strategy between 30 to 50%
lower than our current model.
NEW QUESTION # 30
Professional-Cloud-Architect Valid Test Bootcamp: https://www.pass4training.com/Professional-Cloud-Architect-pass-exam-training.html